These are the best and the fastest home remedies for Nasal Congestion or Stuffy Nose. You can find all natural remedies for nasal congestion at http://www.top10homeremedies.com/home-remedies/home-remedies-for-sinus-congestion.html
===== Follow us:=====
Website – http://www.top10homeremedies.com
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/top10homeremedies
Pinterest – http://www.pinterest.com/10homeremedies
Twitter – https://twitter.com/10homeremedies
Google+ – https://www.google.com/+top10homeremedies
Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/user/top10homeremedies
=== NATURAL HOME REMEDIES FOR NASAL CONGESTION ===
It is common to experience nasal congestion or stuffy nose during cold weather or rainy season. Nasal congestion is usually an offshoot of
– Allergy or exposure to environmental irritants
– Sinus infection
– Overuse of nasal sprays
– Nasal polyps
– Vasomotor rhinitis
Food triggers, poor nutrition, poor digestive health, and lack of sleep tend to worsen the problem.
To unblock a stuffy nose, try these home remedies
Home Remedy 1
– Take a cup of water in a pan.
– Put 2-3 garlic cloves in it.
– Boil the solution.
– Drink this garlic water daily until the congestion clears.
You can also add half a teaspoon of turmeric powder in this remedy.
Home Remedy 2
– Take a glass of warm water.
– Add 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar and 1 tablespoon honey.
– Mix it thoroughly.
– Drink it 2-3 times a day.
Home Remedy 3
– Take a pan of boiling water.
– Add 1 tablespoon crushed carom seeds (ajwain).
– Inhale the steam from this solution a few times a day.
– Take some black pepper in your palm.
– Mix 3 drops of sesame oil in it.
– Dip your finger in the mixture and apply it under your nose.
– Breathe in the strong aroma to loosen the mucus and clear your sinuses.
This mixture might make you sneeze, so do not suppress it.
– You may also go for a nasal irrigation with warm saline water.
– Drink plenty of fluids for thinning the mucus.
Please follow and like us: