These home remedies will help you to get rid of foot pain fast! Don't forget to check several other natural remedies to cure aching feet at http://www.top10homeremedies.com/home-remedies/home-remedies-for-foot-pain.html
Pain in the neck could be quite troublesome, but aching feet aren't any less either! Overworked lower limbs or shoes that don't fit comfortably can be excruciatingly painful to the feet.
Aching feet can also be a result of:
• Excessive walking
• Standing for a long time, especially on a hard surface
• Nutritional deficiencies
Diabetics are more prone to foot fatigue problems.
But no worries! Try some home remedies that will give you relief
Home Remedy 1
• Hydrotherapy with hot and cold water is extremely useful in curbing soreness and pain in the feet. For this, you need to place your feet in warm water for about three minutes… and then switch to cold water tub for at least 10
seconds or up to a minute.
• Repeat alternately a few times and end with cold foot bath.
• Instead of water, you can also use a heating pad and ice pack (ice wrapped in a piece of cloth). Do not try this if you have deep vein thrombosis or varicose veins. If there is swelling, simply use an ice pack.
Home Remedy 2
• Fill a tub with hot water.
• Add 2 tablespoons of vinegar in it. You can mix sea salt or Epsom salt in it. Epsom salt draws out salts and toxins from your body, soothes sore feet, muscle cramps and pains, stimulates the lymphatic system, and elevates your
• If you do not have any of these, just use table salt.
• Soak your feet in it for about 20 minutes.
• Give proper rest to your feet.
• Wear soft and flat footwear.
• Do not stand on hard surfaces for long periods.
• Include ginger, garlic, and turmeric in your diet as they have anti-inflammatory properties.